Friday, June 3, 2011

Update

So....not too much new stuff going on.  Just been super busy with midterms and such. 

But, in about an hour I am off to Nagoya for the weekend to play a concert which should be a lot of fun! It should be interesting being up there with what I am assuming will be a good Japanese language experience (aka lack of English being spoken).  The event (from what I understand...which is not much) is a weekend long sports competition between Sophia University and another rival school. Apparently there's a long history of a strong rivalry between the 2 schools.  Mixed in there will be some festivities, such as food/drink/music etc.  It should be quite eventful!  Also, going to take the Shinkansen for the first time since I've been here, I am looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment